By David A. Hamburg
Read or Download A Model of Prevention: Life Lessons PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the state. At midday on might four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire reworked the campus of Kent kingdom collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. through dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college was once closed.
This booklet examines the key armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of different measures which may be pursued through the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles offer a short ancient caricature of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its numerous levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulation partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- War Is Not a Game: The New Antiwar Soldiers and the Movement They Built (War Culture)
- The United Nations Security Council and War: The Evolution of Thought and Practice since 1945
- The UN Secretariat's Influence on the Evolution of Peacekeeping (Transformations of the State)
- Before it is Too Late: A Dialogue (Echoes and Reflections)
- Democratic Participation in Armed Conflict: Military Involvement in Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
- Maps of Heaven, Maps of Hell: Religious Terror as Memory from the Puritans to Stephen King: Religious Terror as Memory from the Puritans to Stephen King
Extra resources for A Model of Prevention: Life Lessons