By Nir Eisikovits
Read Online or Download A Theory of Truces (Palgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy) PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the state. At midday on might four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent kingdom collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide defend bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by way of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity was once closed.
This ebook examines the key armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of different measures which may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a quick ancient cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its numerous levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers stream partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Peace-Building by, between, and beyond Muslims and Evangelical Christians
- Canadian Foreign Policy in Africa: Regional Approaches to Peace, Security, and Development (Global Security in a Changing World)
- Le statut de combattant dans les conflits armés non internationaux (Cahiers de droit international) (French Edition)
- Researching War: Feminist Methods, Ethics and Politics (Interventions)
- Feldmarschall Helmuth Graf von Moltke: Sein Leben und Wirken. 26. Oktober 1800 - 24. April 1891 (German Edition)
- Challenge and Change: Global Threats and the State in Twenty-first Century International Politics
Additional info for A Theory of Truces (Palgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy)