By M. Gunter
Read Online or Download Armenian History and the Question of Genocide PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on may well four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent nation collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide safeguard bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by means of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college was once closed.
This ebook examines the key armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles learn clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of other measures that may be pursued through the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short old caricature of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its quite a few stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers stream partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- A Socialist Peace?: Explaining the Absence of War in an African Country
- Military Forces in 21st Century Peace Operations: No Job for a Soldier? (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Disaster Communications in a Changing Media World
- Music and Coexistence: A Journey across the World in Search of Musicians Making a Difference
- Peacebuilding, Memory and Reconciliation: Bridging Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches (Studies in Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding)
- Advocacy in Conflict: Critical Perspectives on Transnational Activism
Extra info for Armenian History and the Question of Genocide