By Thomas Hennessey
Read or Download Britain's Korean War: Cold War diplomacy, strategy and security 1950-53 PDF
Best international affairs books
Indonesia broke off family members with China in 1967 and resumed them purely in 1990. Rizal Sukma asks why. His solutions make clear Indonesia's international coverage, the character of the recent Order's family politics, the combined features of diplomatic ties, the legitimacy of the recent regime, and the position of President Suharto.
Chinese language and American students awarded papers on the second annual convention equipped by way of RAND in Santa Monica, and the China Reform discussion board in Beijing. This ebook includes these edited papers.
Within the author's personal phrases this can be a booklet approximately 'chaps and maps'. extra officially. The Chancelleries of Europe is a examine of conventional international relations at its top of impression within the nineteenth-century and the 1st years of the 20 th. on the Congress of Vienna in 1814-15 the 5 nice Powers - Austria, Britain, France, Prussia and Russia - demonstrated a approach of foreign sex that safeguarded the area from significant conflict for precisely 100 years.
This appreciably new paintings presents an leading edge method of the query of why the Suez predicament erupted. Bertjan Verbeek the following applies overseas coverage research framework to British choice making throughout the drawback, delivering the 1st complete international coverage research of this crucial occasion. in addition, the ebook deals a brand new interpretation on British decision-making throughout the obstacle.
- National Accounts Studies of the Arab Region, Bulletin No. 34 (English and Arabic languages) (National Accounts Studies of the Economic Social Commission Western Asia Region (ESCWA))
- Last Hope Island: Britain, occupied Europe, and the brotherhood that helped turn the tide of war
- Russian Civil-Military Relations (Military Strategy and Operational Art)
- The Will To Believe: Woodrow Wilson, World War I, and America’s Strategy for Peace and Security: Woodrow Wilson, World War I, and America's Strategy for ... (New Studies in U.S. Foreign Relations)
- The Uncertain Superpower: Domestic Dimensions of U.S. Foreign Policy after the Cold War (Berliner Schriften zur Internationalen Politik)
- Environmental and Health Regulation in the United States and the European Union: Protecting Public and Planet
Extra info for Britain's Korean War: Cold War diplomacy, strategy and security 1950-53