By T. Edmunds,J. Gaskarth,R. Porter
Read Online or Download British Foreign Policy and the National Interest: Identity, Strategy and Security PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the state. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide shield bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by way of dusk the campus was once evacuated and the varsity used to be closed.
This ebook examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles examine clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of other measures which may be pursued by means of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short ancient cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a number of stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers move partially from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Women in Peace Politics (South Asian Peace Studies series)
- Watching War
- Peace Enforcement: The United Nations Experience in Congo, Somalia, and Bosnia: The United Nations Experience in Congo, Somalia and Bosnia
- Peace Economics: A Macroeconomic Primer for Violence-Afflicted States
- Ending Obama's War: Responsible Military Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Preventing Political Violence Against Civilians: Nationalist Militant Conflict in Northern Ireland, Israel And Palestine (Rethinking Political Violence)
Extra resources for British Foreign Policy and the National Interest: Identity, Strategy and Security