By M. Powell
Read or Download British Pirates in Print and Performance PDF
Similar stage & theatre books
During this necessary and precise presentation of the major artistic figures in a richly cutting edge and dynamic interval of Czech theatre, Professor Jarka M. Burian presents us with insightful snap shots of the administrators ok. H. Hilar, E. F. Burian, Alfred Radok, and Otomar Krejca: of the recognized Voskovec and Werich comedic duo; of the scenographer Josef Svoboda; and of the playwright, now President of the Czech Republic, Václav Havel.
Susan Bennett's hugely profitable Theatre Audiences is a special full-length research of the viewers as cultural phenomenon, which appears to be like at either theories of spectatorship and the perform of alternative theatres and their audiences. released the following in a new up-to-date version, Theatre Audiences now contains: • a brand new preface by way of the writer • a beautiful additional bankruptcy on intercultural theatre • a revised updated bibliography.
(Book). Slingerland is among the maximum drum businesses of all-time. Rob cook dinner has lovingly compiled the Slingerland tale, with precise chapters at the kinfolk, the Boston history, the corporate throughout the many years, Slingerland endorsees and group of workers, the Gretsch/HSS period, Gibson's acquisition, and lots more and plenty extra.
Lucid, a one act play, is a quick, action-packed drama that explores existentialism throughout the eyes and brain of Skipper, a psychiatric sufferer. keep on with Skipper's trip to a startling awareness. .. there are twists included!
- Bernard Shaw’s Bridges to Chinese Culture (Bernard Shaw and His Contemporaries)
- Len Jenkin's Theatre: Wonder and Heart
- Practice as Research in the Arts: Principles, Protocols, Pedagogies, Resistances
- Theatre of Real People: Diverse Encounters at Berlin’s Hebbel am Ufer and Beyond (Methuen Drama Engage)
- Our Musicals, Ourselves: A Social History of the American Musical Theatre: A Social History of the American Musical Theater
- Close Protection The Softer Skills
Additional resources for British Pirates in Print and Performance