By Barbara Kerkhoff
Nach dem biografischen Prinzip geht es im ersten Teil des Buches um das Sichten der Lebensgeschichten, das Besprechen und Bearbeiten in der Gegenwart und einen neuen Blick in die Zukunft. Viele Beispiele zeigen, wie sich dieses Prinzip im Pflegealltag leben lässt und sich Kontakte zu Bewohnern aufbauen lassen. Der zweite Teil des Buches befasst sich mit interessanten Lebensthemen, die häufig zu bearbeiten sind.
Aus dem Inhalt: Von der Biografie zum biografischen Prinzip; Biografie in der Pflege; Biografische Projekte; Biografie der Pflegekräfte; Bunte Lebensfäden - biografischer Umgang mit interessanten Lebensthemen.
By Vivien Martin,Anita Rogers
In Leading Interprofessional groups in overall healthiness and Social Care, the authors use exact case-studies to discover those abilities. Nurses, social staff and different future health and social care pros, experts and executives are integrated within the case-studies to illustrate how management and teamworking roles may be taken in numerous methods and in several conditions. the ultimate portion of the publication offers an research of the case-studies to attract out the major concerns and discusses how readers may perhaps improve themselves to achieve success leaders and staff contributors in those diversified settings.
By Scott Duesterhaus Minor,Mary Alice Duesterhaus Minor
This is the e-book of the broadcast publication and will no longer comprise any media, web site entry codes, or print vitamins which could come packaged with the certain book.
Both an amazing source for these getting into healthcare and a very good specialist reference, Patient Care abilities, 7th Edition is helping readers study either particular tactics and common principles of excellent physique mechanics, sufferer dealing with, and defense. generally up to date to mirror the most recent most sensible practices in sufferer care, conversation, and documentation, this full-color booklet provides transparent, exact, readable details via attractive photos and straightforward textual content. insurance comprises: sufferer positioning and move, important symptoms, aseptic concepts, and lots more and plenty extra. for every technique offered, step by step illustrations are observed via short written reasons. seeing that approaches are equipped round illustrations, much less textual content is needed, and scholars can instantly see in the event that they are appearing the right kind steps within the right sequence.
By Jane Clifford O'Brien
A entire evaluation of the career and the perform of occupational remedy, Introduction to Occupational treatment, 4th Edition prepares you for the jobs, obligations, and relationships of the OT practitioner. This version accommodates the most recent revisions of the Occupational remedy perform Framework, which defines the OT technique and components of shock. Discussions additionally contain remedy settings, occupational remedy around the lifespan, and overview, intervention, and results in the OT approach. Written through OT specialist Jane Clifford O'Brien, this version additionally retains you present with rising subject matters resembling operating with culturally varied sufferers, evidence-based perform, and new perform parts comparable to riding and obesity.
- Coverage of other OT perform areas (e.g., grownup, geriatric, pediatric, and psychological wellbeing and fitness) prepares you for the range of consumers you'll come across in medical practice.
- An emphasis on evidence-based practice is helping you're thinking that logically and use the literature to shape a foundation for diagnoses and therapy plans.
- Case experiences and activities in every one bankruptcy advertise problem-solving talents and reveal concepts.
- The OT perform Framework and repayment mechanisms are addressed when it comes to the occupational remedy procedure, delivering a valid foundation for determination making.
- A huge standpoint on OT practice matches the wishes of either occupational treatment and occupational remedy assistant scholars.
- Chapter ambitions, key phrases, bankruptcy summaries, and evaluate questions spotlight vital content material in each one chapter.
- A significant other Evolve website comprises movies, assessment questions with solutions, crossword puzzles, and extra case studies.
- NEW! the newest revisions to the Occupational remedy perform Framework are integrated in the course of the publication, retaining you present with cutting-edge OT theories and practice.
- NEW cultural content prepares you to fulfill the wishes of numerous clients.
- NEW discussions of the Centennial Vision offer a "big photograph" view of occupational treatment and its adjustments because the occupation reaches the age of 100.
By Ellen Z Hillegass
By Peter Howell,John Van Borsel
This ebook includes contributions by way of students engaged on different points of speech who carry their findings to undergo at the sensible factor of the way to regard stuttering in numerous language teams and in multilingual audio system. The e-book considers vintage matters in speech construction learn, in addition to even if areas of the mind which are affected in those who stutter relate to parts used intensively in fluent bilingual speech. It then studies how formal language homes and differential use of components of language impact stuttering in English, after which compares those findings to paintings on stuttering in various languages. ultimately, the e-book addresses methodological concerns to do with reports on bilingualism and stuttering; and discusses which strategy is suitable within the therapy of bilingual and multilingual those that stutter.
By Judith Borgwart,Kai Kolpatzik
By N. L. Beckerman,Charles Auerbach
With Lupus affecting greater than 1.5 million americans, predominantly ladies of childbearing age, there are various advanced psychosocial demanding situations for the health care professional, the sufferer and the relations. This ebook offers a accomplished evaluation of the psychosocial impression of Lupus as a variety of health and wellbeing care services within the box clarify the clinical, sociocultural and mental frameworks really severe for a greater realizing of this difficult autoimmune disease.
With unique qualitative and quantitative examine and wealthy case experiences and examples from either care services and sufferers, this e-book offers crucial information regarding prognosis, therapy, psychological well-being concerns, and cultural competency matters appropriate to all that reside with Lupus or offer care to these dwelling with it.
This publication used to be initially released as a distinct factor of Social paintings in well-being Care.
By James L. Streeter,William J. Tischer