By Aleksandra Sowa,Peter Duscha,Sebastian Schreiber
Auf Grundlage des modernen, risikoorientierten Prüfungsansatzes zeigt dieses Buch, wie effektive Prüfungsaktivitäten in einem komplexen Prüfungsumfeld mit besonderer Berücksichtigung aktueller „Hot-Topics“ wie Datenschutz, Cybersecurity, Penetrationstests und Investigationen bei einer wachsenden Anzahl unternehmensinterner Ermittlungen durchgeführt werden können. Es werden neuartige Instrumente und Methoden für die Arbeit innovativer IT-Revision aufgezeigt und neue Ansätze diskutiert. Das Buch hilft, die Arbeitsweisen der Revision systematisch zu erfassen sowie Prüfungen zu planen und durchzuführen. Dabei bietet es sowohl fertige Lösungen als auch „Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe“ an.
By Thomas G. Robertazzi
This priceless quantity adopts a balanced procedure among know-how and mathematical modeling in computing device networks, overlaying such themes as switching components and materials, Ethernet, and ALOHA layout. The dialogue incorporates a number of queueing types, routing, protocol verification and blunder codes and divisible load thought, a brand new modeling approach with functions to grids and parallel and dispensed processing. Examples on the finish of every bankruptcy supply plentiful fabric for perform. This booklet can function an textual content for an undergraduate or graduate direction on machine networks or functionality review in electric and machine engineering or machine science.
By James Turner
If you propose to improve iOS purposes in a company setting—for inner intake or on the market to finish users—you have to learn this publication. Veteran developer James Turner stocks top practices and classes realized from his fresh on-the-ground event making plans, construction, and delivery an iOS software in an firm environment.
With plenty of examples and reliable recommendation, you’ll the best way to use Xcode, Objective-C, and different Apple improvement instruments in the confines of firm software program methodologies. Don’t be deterred by way of Apple’s improvement philosophy. If you’re acquainted with Xcode, this advisor may help you construct and release company iOS apps successfully.
- Get Xcode’s single-developer version to paintings in a concurrent improvement environment
- Integrate Xcode builds into instruments comparable to Ant and Hudson
- Use open resource libraries to attach iOS with cleaning soap and different backend services
- Set up a framework to check iOS apps for code insurance and CCN metrics
- Manage the felony, advertising, and construction matters concerned while interacting with iTunes Connect
- Meet iTunes’ specifications for provisioning and dispensing your app
- Provide long term help by means of sidestepping Apple’s distribution limitations
By Philipp Reinecke,Antinisca Di Marco
By Liran Ma,Abdallah Khreishah,Yan Zhang,Mingyuan Yan
By Imagine Publishing
Designed by way of specialists as an obtainable, pleasant consultant to world-beating software program and units, the For rookies sequence may also help provide the self assurance to benefit every little thing you must understand. transparent, easy-to-understand and entire, For newcomers’ top quality tutorials, beneficial properties and experiences are created with you in brain, able to provide the instruments you must get the main from your new passion.
By Cristian Bogdan,Jan Gulliksen,Stefan Sauer,Peter Forbrig,Marco Winckler,Chris Johnson,Philippe Palanque,Regina Bernhaupt,Filip Kis
By Gerald Münzl,Michael Pauly,Martin Reti
By Brian Hardy,Bill Phillips
Write and run code each step of how — growing apps that catalog crime scenes, browse images, song your strolling path, and extra. every one bankruptcy and app has been designed and verified to supply the information and event you want to start in Android improvement.
"Big Nerd Ranch supplied the learning we wanted to get countless numbers of engineers development skillfully on Android. This e-book is a smart distillation of that education and should be an enormous support to an individual trying to ramp up as well." – Mike Shaver, Director of cellular Engineering, fb
"…a must-have for the developer simply beginning in Android or prepared for extra complicated thoughts. i used to be inspired with this book’s content material and readability of presentation. The authors clarify basic and complicated Android issues with equivalent ease." – James Steele, writer of The Android Developer's Cookbook
By Vijay Shankar Upreti
- Practice cluster implementation in your neighborhood workstation or laptop
- Implement either Oracle/Solaris and Veritas clusters below Oracle Solaris 10 OS
- Master cluster basics, innovations, and design
- Create virtualized environments less than VirtualBox
- Learn the must haves and configuration for host builds, networking, and garage setup utilizing VirtualBox for Solaris Oracle and Veritas