By Scott Harding,Seth Kershner
Read Online or Download Counter-Recruitment and the Campaign to Demilitarize Public Schools PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the kingdom. At midday on may perhaps four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by means of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity was once closed.
This booklet examines the foremost armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles learn clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of different measures which may be pursued via the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a quick ancient cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its numerous levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulate partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Peace Education: The Concept, Principles, and Practices Around the World
- Local Agency and Peacebuilding: EU and International Engagement in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cyprus and South Africa (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies)
- Auftragstaktik - Eine militärische Führungskonzeption in der Entwicklung deutscher Militärgeschichte vom 18. Jahrhundert bis in unsere Zeit (German Edition)
- Peacebuilding, Power, and Politics in Africa (Cambridge Centre of African Studies)
- Conflict Management and African Politics: Ripeness, Bargaining, and Mediation (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Extra info for Counter-Recruitment and the Campaign to Demilitarize Public Schools