By Adis Maksić
Read or Download Ethnic Mobilization, Violence, and the Politics of Affect: The Serb Democratic Party and the Bosnian War PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide defend bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. through dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college used to be closed.
This ebook examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles examine clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of other measures that may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short old cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a variety of levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers move partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Patriotic Pacifism: Waging War on War in Europe, 1815-1914
- Why War: Capitalism and the Nation-State
- Teaching Peace: Students Exchange Letters with Their Teacher
- Reconciling Enemy States in Europe and Asia (International Relations and Development Series)
- Humanitarian Intervention and Safety Zones: Iraq, Bosnia and Rwanda (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies)
- No End of Conflict: Rethinking Israel-Palestine
Extra info for Ethnic Mobilization, Violence, and the Politics of Affect: The Serb Democratic Party and the Bosnian War