By D. Tatum
Read Online or Download Genocide at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century: Rwanda, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Darfur PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the kingdom. At midday on might four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent nation college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide safeguard bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. through dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college was once closed.
This e-book examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles learn clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of other measures which may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a quick historic cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a variety of stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulation partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Gendered Peace: Women's Struggles for Post-War Justice and Reconciliation (Routledge/UNRISD Research in Gender and Development)
- Taiwan's Transformation: 1895 to the Present
- Getting It Right in Afghanistan
- Crafting Peace: Power-Sharing Institutions and the Negotiated Settlement of Civil Wars
- God and Conflict: A Search for Peace in a Time of Crisis
- Radical Pacifism in Modern America: Egalitarianism and Protest (Politics and Culture in Modern America)
Extra info for Genocide at the Dawn of the Twenty-First Century: Rwanda, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Darfur