By Eva Bernauer
Read or Download Identities in Civil Conflict: How Ethnicity, Religion and Ideology Jointly Affect Rebellion (Studien zur Neuen Politischen Ökonomie) PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire reworked the campus of Kent kingdom college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by means of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity used to be closed.
This publication examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles learn clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of other measures which may be pursued through the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles offer a quick historic comic strip of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its numerous levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers move partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Security and Hybridity after Armed Conflict: The Dynamics of Security Provision in Post-Civil War States (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
- Women and Peace in the Islamic World: Gender, Agency and Influence (Library of Modern Middle East Studies)
- Ethnic Conflict in Developing Societies: Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Fiji, and Suriname
- International Security: The Contemporary Agenda
- Communication, Culture, and Human Rights in Africa: 1 (Communication, Society and Change in Africa)
Additional resources for Identities in Civil Conflict: How Ethnicity, Religion and Ideology Jointly Affect Rebellion (Studien zur Neuen Politischen Ökonomie)