By S. McKeown
Read Online or Download Identity, Segregation and Peace-building in Northern Ireland: A Social Psychological Perspective (Palgrave Pivot) PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on may well four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by way of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity was once closed.
This e-book examines the main armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of other measures that may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short ancient comic strip of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its quite a few levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulate partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Warrior's Dishonour: Barbarity, Morality and Torture in Modern Warfare
- Spatialising Peace and Conflict: Mapping the Production of Places, Sites and Scales of Violence (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies)
- Israel und Palästina: Recht auf Frieden und Recht auf Land (German Edition)
- When War Ends: Building Peace in Divided Communities
- The Gender Imperative: Human Security Vs State Security
Extra resources for Identity, Segregation and Peace-building in Northern Ireland: A Social Psychological Perspective (Palgrave Pivot)