By F. Becker,P. Hernández,B. Werth
Read or Download Imagining Human Rights in Twenty-First Century Theater: Global Perspectives PDF
Best stage & theatre books
During this useful and distinctive presentation of the prime artistic figures in a richly cutting edge and dynamic interval of Czech theatre, Professor Jarka M. Burian offers us with insightful graphics of the administrators ok. H. Hilar, E. F. Burian, Alfred Radok, and Otomar Krejca: of the well-known Voskovec and Werich comedic duo; of the scenographer Josef Svoboda; and of the playwright, now President of the Czech Republic, Václav Havel.
Susan Bennett's hugely profitable Theatre Audiences is a distinct full-length research of the viewers as cultural phenomenon, which seems to be at either theories of spectatorship and the perform of other theatres and their audiences. released right here in a new up-to-date variation, Theatre Audiences now comprises: • a brand new preface by way of the writer • a gorgeous additional bankruptcy on intercultural theatre • a revised updated bibliography.
(Book). Slingerland is among the maximum drum businesses of all-time. Rob prepare dinner has lovingly compiled the Slingerland tale, with exact chapters at the relatives, the Boston heritage, the corporate throughout the many years, Slingerland endorsees and group of workers, the Gretsch/HSS period, Gibson's acquisition, and masses extra.
Lucid, a one act play, is a brief, action-packed drama that explores existentialism during the eyes and brain of Skipper, a psychiatric sufferer. stick to Skipper's trip to a startling consciousness. .. there are twists included!
- Enchanted Shows: Vision and Structure in Elizabethan and Shakespearean Comedy about Magic: Volume 7 (Routledge Library Editions: Renaissance Drama)
- Brazilian Theater, 1970–2010: Essays on History, Politics and Artistic Experimentation
- Improvisation in Drama, Theatre and Performance: History, Practice, Theory
- Drama: Between Poetry and Performance
- America's Japan and Japan's Performing Arts: Cultural Mobility and Exchange in New York, 1952-2011
- The Director's Voice, Vol. 2
Additional info for Imagining Human Rights in Twenty-First Century Theater: Global Perspectives