Read Online or Download Islam and Peacebuilding in the Asia-Pacific PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the kingdom. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent kingdom college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. via dusk the campus was once evacuated and the varsity used to be closed.
This publication examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of different measures which may be pursued through the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles offer a quick old caricature of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a number of stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers move partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and teachers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- The Geography of War and Peace: From Death Camps to Diplomats
- Peace-Building by, between, and beyond Muslims and Evangelical Christians
- Children of War: Child Soldiers as Victims and Participants in the Sudan Civil War (International Library of African Studies)
- The Endless Quest for Israeli-Palestinian Peace: A Reflection from No Man's Land
- Der Terrorismus und seine (vernachlässigten) Opfer: Eine soziologisch-theoretische Betrachtung (German Edition)
Additional resources for Islam and Peacebuilding in the Asia-Pacific