Read or Download Leaders and International Conflict PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the kingdom. At midday on may perhaps four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire reworked the campus of Kent nation college right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide defend bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by way of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity was once closed.
This e-book examines the foremost armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of different measures which may be pursued via the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles offer a short historic cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a number of stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulate partially from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Grassroots Pacifism in Post-War Japan: The Rebirth of a Nation (Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series)
- Intercultural Communication: A Peacebuilding Perspective
- The Peace In Between: Post-War Violence and Peacebuilding (Studies in Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding)
- Before it is Too Late: A Dialogue (Echoes and Reflections)
- Deconstructing the "Democratic Peace": How a Research Agenda Boomeranged
Additional info for Leaders and International Conflict