By Rachel E. Utley
Read Online or Download Major Powers and Peacekeeping: Perspectives, Priorities and the Challenges of Military Intervention PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the state. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent kingdom collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide defend bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. by means of dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity was once closed.
This booklet examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles examine clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of other measures which may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short historic comic strip of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its numerous stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be gained and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers move partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Responsibility to Protect and Sovereignty (Law, Ethics and Governance)
- The Lingering Conflict: Israel, The Arabs, and the Middle East 1948–2012
- Geographies of Peace: New Approaches to Boundaries, Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution (Shi'i Heritage)
- A Crucial Link: Local Peace Committees and National Peacebuilding
- Vergewaltigung von Frauen im Sudan und im Kongo (German Edition)
Extra resources for Major Powers and Peacekeeping: Perspectives, Priorities and the Challenges of Military Intervention