By Katya Bloom,Rosa Shreeves
Read or Download Moves: A Sourcebook of Ideas for Body Awareness and Creative Movement: 5 (Performing Arts Studies) PDF
Similar stage & theatre books
During this valuable and specified presentation of the top inventive figures in a richly cutting edge and dynamic interval of Czech theatre, Professor Jarka M. Burian presents us with insightful photos of the administrators ok. H. Hilar, E. F. Burian, Alfred Radok, and Otomar Krejca: of the well-known Voskovec and Werich comedic duo; of the scenographer Josef Svoboda; and of the playwright, now President of the Czech Republic, Václav Havel.
Susan Bennett's hugely winning Theatre Audiences is a different full-length examine of the viewers as cultural phenomenon, which seems to be at either theories of spectatorship and the perform of other theatres and their audiences. released right here in a new up to date variation, Theatre Audiences now contains: • a brand new preface via the writer • a gorgeous additional bankruptcy on intercultural theatre • a revised up to date bibliography.
(Book). Slingerland is among the maximum drum businesses of all-time. Rob prepare dinner has lovingly compiled the Slingerland tale, with distinct chapters at the relatives, the Boston history, the corporate throughout the a long time, Slingerland endorsees and body of workers, the Gretsch/HSS period, Gibson's acquisition, and masses extra.
Lucid, a one act play, is a quick, action-packed drama that explores existentialism throughout the eyes and brain of Skipper, a psychiatric sufferer. persist with Skipper's trip to a startling awareness. .. there are twists included!
- Alternative Theater in Taiwan: Feminist and Intercultural Approaches
- Who Keeps the Score on the London Stages? (Contemporary Theatre Studies)
- Period Reproduction Buckram Hats: The Costumer’s Guide (The Focal Press Costume Topics Series)
- The Moscow Art Theatre (Theatre Production Studies)
- Staging China: New Theatres in the Twenty-First Century (Chinese Literature and Culture in the World)
- The Captive Stage: Performance and the Proslavery Imagination of the Antebellum North (Theater: Theory/Text/Performance)
Extra resources for Moves: A Sourcebook of Ideas for Body Awareness and Creative Movement: 5 (Performing Arts Studies)