By Emile Durzi
Read or Download Abraham: Father of All: Two essays that examine the Biblical tale of who was promised ancient Palestine PDF
Best war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on may well four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide shield bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. via dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college used to be closed.
This booklet examines the most important armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles examine clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of different measures which may be pursued by means of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short old comic strip of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its quite a few levels.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers stream partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to consider such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Australia's Nuclear Policy: Reconciling Strategic, Economic and Normative Interests
- Routledge Handbook of Peacebuilding (Routledge Handbooks)
- The Practical Peacemaker: How Simple Living Makes Peace Possible
- L'humanité n'est plus humaine. (ESSAI ET DOC) (French Edition)
- Peacebuilding: Women in International Perspective (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- British Policy and Strategy towards Norway, 1941-45 (Studies in Military and Strategic History)
Additional info for Abraham: Father of All: Two essays that examine the Biblical tale of who was promised ancient Palestine