By Andrew S. McFarland
Read or Download Boycotts and Dixie Chicks: Creative Political Participation at Home and Abroad PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the country. At midday on may perhaps four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire reworked the campus of Kent nation collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide defend bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. through dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the varsity used to be closed.
This ebook examines the foremost armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the course the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a suite of different measures that may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a short historic comic strip of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its a number of stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers circulate partly from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of evidence and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Forged Through Fire: War, Peace, and the Democratic Bargain
- Conflict Management and Dispute Settlement in East Asia
- Critical Turning Points in the Middle East: 1915 - 2015
- Taking Wrongs Seriously: Acknowledgment, Reconciliation, And the Politics of Sustainable Peace
- Soft Power on Hard Problems: Strategic Influence in Irregular Warfare
- International Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
Extra resources for Boycotts and Dixie Chicks: Creative Political Participation at Home and Abroad