Learning Material Design by Kyle Mew
By Kyle Mew
- Master the hugely acclaimed fabric layout paradigm and provides your apps and pages the glance that everybody is conversing about
- Get a mixture of key theoretical strategies mixed with sufficient functional examples to place every one conception into perform so that you can create based fabric interfaces with Android Studio and Polymer
- Written through Kyle Mew, winning writer with over a decade of cellular and internet improvement event, this ebook has either the contact of a developer in addition to an skilled writer
Google's fabric layout language has taken the net improvement and layout worlds via hurricane. Now to be had on many extra systems than Android, fabric layout makes use of colour, mild, and pursuits not to in simple terms generate appealing interfaces, yet to supply intuitive navigation for the user.
Learning fabric layout will train you the basic theories of fabric layout utilizing code samples to place those theories into practice.
Focusing totally on Android Studio, you will create cellular interfaces utilizing the main well-known and robust fabric parts, akin to sliding drawers and floating motion buttons. each one part will introduce the suitable Java sessions and APIs required to enforce those parts. With the foundations relating to constitution, format, iconography, and typography coated, we then movement into animation and transition, in all likelihood fabric Design's strongest proposal, permitting advanced hierarchies to be displayed easily and stylishly.
With the entire uncomplicated applied sciences and ideas mastered, the e-book concludes by way of displaying you ways those talents will be utilized to different systems, specifically internet apps, utilizing the strong Polymer library.
What you are going to learn
- Implement fabric layout on either cellular and net structures that paintings on older handsets and browsers
- Design trendy layouts with the cloth Theme
- Create and deal with playing cards, lists, and grids
- Design and enforce sliding drawers for seamless navigation
- Coordinate parts to paintings together
- Animate widgets and create transitions and animation application flow
- Use Polymer to convey fabric layout on your internet pages
About the Author
Kyle Mew has been programming because the early eighties and has written for numerous expertise web content. He has additionally written 3 radio performs and different books on Android development.
Table of Contents
- Getting began with fabric Design
- Building a cellular Layout
- Common Components
- Sliding Drawers and Navigation
- Lists, playing cards, and Data
- Animations and Transitions
- Material on different Devices
- Material internet Frameworks
- The Materialize Framework
- Material layout Lite
Read or Download Learning Material Design PDF
Best mobile devices books
Bringing you every little thing you must learn about BlackBerry, this booklet is the suitable consultant that can assist you wake up and working together with your gadget. beginning with an advent to the platform, you’ll then be taken step by step via constructing, gaining access to emails, utilizing BlackBerry Messenger and lots more and plenty extra. earlier than you recognize it you’ll be tweeting, observing videos and taking nice images all out of your BlackBerry mobilephone.
PlayStation®Mobile Development Cookbook
In DetailWith the PlayStation®Mobile SDK you could create gorgeous video games for the PlayStation®Vita and PlayStation™Certified units (PS qualified devices). It contains every little thing you must start, together with an IDE for constructing your code or even an emulator to check your creations. "PlayStation®Mobile improvement Cookbook"| is a thrilling and functional number of recipes that assist you utilize this fascinating new platform.
Human-Centered and Error-Resilient Systems Development: IFIP WG 13.2/13.5 Joint Working Conference, 6th International Conference on Human-Centered Software ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the IFIP WG thirteen. 2/13. five Joint operating meetings: sixth foreign convention on Human-Centered software program Engineering, HCSE 2016, and eighth foreign convention on Human blunders, security, and process improvement, HESSD 2016, held in Stockholm, Sweden, in August 2016.
Tools for High Performance Computing 2016: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Parallel Tools for High Performance Computing, October 2016, Stuttgart, Germany
This publication provides the complaints of the tenth foreign Parallel instruments Workshop, held October 4-5, 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany – a discussion board to debate the most recent advances in parallel instruments. High-performance computing performs an more and more vital position for numerical simulation and modelling in educational and commercial examine.
- Distributed Computer and Communication Networks: 17th International Conference, DCCN 2013, Moscow, Russia, October 7-10, 2013. Revised Selected Papers ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Mobile Technologies in Libraries: A LITA Guide (LITA Guides)
- Mobiles Web von Kopf bis Fuß (German Edition)
- Smart Phone and Next Generation Mobile Computing (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking (Paperback))
Additional resources for Learning Material Design