By Thomas M. Smith,Robert L. Smith
Read Online or Download Ökologie (Pearson Studium - Biologie) (German Edition) PDF
Best ecology books
Oases of lifestyles round black people who smoke and hydrocarbon seeps within the deep-sea have been one of the such a lot dazzling medical discoveries of the earlier 3 many years. those ecosystems are ruled by way of animals having symbiotic relationships with chemoautotrophic micro organism. Their learn constructed into a world, interdisciplinary enterprise the place scientists strengthen new applied sciences to paintings in essentially the most severe locations on the earth.
North the United States includes a very varied array of usual environments, every one helping special structures of plant and animal lifestyles. those platforms, the biggest of that are biomes, shape complicated webs of lifestyles that experience taken millennia to conform. This richly illustrated booklet introduces readers to this outstanding array of common groups and their sophisticated organic and geological interactions.
Some of the most vital hotspots of herpetological biodiversity within the usa, California is domestic to many endemic amphibians and reptiles stumbled on nowhere else in the world. lots of those taxa have specific ecological and morphological specializations, and their administration is a vital conservation problem.
The sector of city environmental heritage is a comparatively new one, but it truly is swiftly relocating to the leading edge of scholarly learn and is the focal point of a lot interdisciplinary paintings. Given the environmental difficulties dealing with the trendy global it really is maybe unsurprising that historians, geographers, political, normal and social scientists may still more and more examine the environmental difficulties confronted through earlier generations, and the way they have been appeared and spoke back to.
- Large-Scale Ecology: Model Systems to Global Perspectives: 55 (Advances in Ecological Research)
- Allee Effects in Ecology and Conservation
- Island Life: Or, the Phenomena and Causes of Insular Faunas and Floras, Including a Revision and Attempted Solution of the Problem of Geological Climates
- Atlas of Crustacean Larvae
- Biological Invasions and Its Management in China: Volume 1 (Invading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology)
- Marine Paleobiodiversity: Responses to Sea Level Cycles and Perturbations
Additional resources for Ökologie (Pearson Studium - Biologie) (German Edition)