By Liesl Louw-Vaudran
Read or Download Superpower or Neocolonialist?: South Africa in Africa PDF
Similar war & peace books
The dramatic and eye-opening unique account of occasions that shook the state. At midday on could four, 1970, a thirteen-second burst of gunfire remodeled the campus of Kent country collage right into a nationwide nightmare. nationwide protect bullets killed 4 scholars and wounded 9. via dusk the campus used to be evacuated and the college was once closed.
This e-book examines the main armed conflicts in South Asia. The articles research clash administration, examine the path the armed clash is probably going to take and supply a collection of different measures that may be pursued by way of the actors. Designed as an annual sequence, the articles supply a quick ancient cartoon of the emergence of armed clash, outlining its quite a few stages.
Writer Angelo Codevilla asks, what's to be America’s peace? How is it to be received and preserved in our time? He notes that our government’s more and more limitless powers stream partially from our statesmen’s lack of ability to stick out of wars or to win them and that our statesmen and lecturers have ceased to contemplate such issues.
A compendium of proof and perceptions affecting American policies.
- Unipolarity and the Evolution of America's Cold War Alliances
- European Peace and Security Policy: Transnational Risks of Violence (Democracy, Security, Peace)
- The Lafayette White Cross Protest Memorial
- Indigenous Conflict Management Strategies: Global Perspectives
- Russian-European Relations in the Balkans and Black Sea Region: Great Power Identity and the Idea of Europe
Extra resources for Superpower or Neocolonialist?: South Africa in Africa