By Scott Sedita
Read or Download The Eight Characters of Comedy: A Guide to Sitcom Acting and Writing PDF
Best stage & theatre books
During this necessary and unique presentation of the best inventive figures in a richly leading edge and dynamic interval of Czech theatre, Professor Jarka M. Burian presents us with insightful pix of the administrators ok. H. Hilar, E. F. Burian, Alfred Radok, and Otomar Krejca: of the well-known Voskovec and Werich comedic duo; of the scenographer Josef Svoboda; and of the playwright, now President of the Czech Republic, Václav Havel.
Susan Bennett's hugely profitable Theatre Audiences is a distinct full-length examine of the viewers as cultural phenomenon, which appears to be like at either theories of spectatorship and the perform of alternative theatres and their audiences. released right here in a new up-to-date variation, Theatre Audiences now contains: • a brand new preface through the writer • a gorgeous additional bankruptcy on intercultural theatre • a revised updated bibliography.
(Book). Slingerland is among the maximum drum businesses of all-time. Rob cook dinner has lovingly compiled the Slingerland tale, with specified chapters at the family members, the Boston historical past, the corporate during the a long time, Slingerland endorsees and team of workers, the Gretsch/HSS period, Gibson's acquisition, and lots more and plenty extra.
Lucid, a one act play, is a quick, action-packed drama that explores existentialism throughout the eyes and brain of Skipper, a psychiatric sufferer. stick with Skipper's trip to a startling cognizance. .. there are twists included!
- Bugs@Play: Puppet Shows in which Insects Confront People-Sized Problems
- Crossing Cultural Borders Through the Actor's Work: Foreign Bodies of Knowledge (Routledge Advances in Theatre & Performance Studies)
- Joanne Linville's Seven Steps to an Acting Craft
- Beltaine (Routledge Revivals): The Organ of the Irish Literary Theatre
- Special Make-up Effects for Stage & Screen: Making and Applying Prosthetics
- Classical Traditions in Modern Fantasy
Additional resources for The Eight Characters of Comedy: A Guide to Sitcom Acting and Writing